The Stanley N330-712 Door Viewer
- Beautiful polished brass finish:
- Come with limited lifetime warranty:
- 200 degree wide-angle lens:
- Precision-ground glass lenses:
- Adjustable to fit a variety of doors:
- Needs better instructions:
- Problems with condensation on lens:
- DIY installation may be problematic:
The Stanley N330-712 door viewer gives you the ability to effectively screen visitors from behind the safety of a locked door. The N330-712 has been designed to accommodate doors with thickness ranging from 1-3/8 -Inch to 2-1/8-Inch. It is constructed from a beautiful polished solid brass and comes with a set of precision ground glass lens that offer you 200 degrees of viewing coverage.
Unlike the traditional door peephole that create a vast blind spot in which the bad guys can easily hide in ambush, the Stanley N330-712 eliminates that problem and allows you to clearly see everything.
Even at night with only the street light on, visibility is much better than I anticipated and I can see well enough to actually recognise someone if they stand back somewhat away from the doorway. If the motion detector spot comes on, and you’re messing’ where you should not, I can see you, recognise you, and you just got caught.This is a good product and price is very reasonable. I am more than satisfied with my choice. Click Here For More Information.